Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Beau at 27 months

To say that Beau has a lot of energy is an understatement. We have had such a fun summer and he has enjoyed being outside. I'm not sure where it comes from but he seriously does not stop moving. He loves to practice kicking the ball, hitting it with the bat, jumping off of things, climbing up things and practices over and over. He is very determined and focused which is so funny on a little guy. Today he found something in the McDonald's parking lot that he wanted to jump off of and after one jump, I dragged him out of the parking lot. In the car he cried over and over "Need to jump off that wall." Then finally after a few minutes of this he cried "Need stop crying.. I can't". Funny.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love Beau's personality, its great!

Joanne said...

Ha, that is just how Anthony is. My favorite was when he tried to climb the string of a balloon! He was so frustrated and mad that he couldn't! Beau is gorgeous and so funny, he's a treat to be around. He gives me hope that some day I'll like Maria. Ha!