Lina stayed the night on saturday. The kids had a great time and were so funny together. Beau was very gentlemanly and wanted to do everything for Lina. They spent a long time setting things up; sleeping bags, animals, the 6 chap sticks that Lina brought and Ryan and I cracked up at the way they were talking to each other. The night was a little rough but it was still a success. I dropped Beau off at 'camp' for the first time this morning. He cried and cried. I snuck around and waited in my car until I saw him walking with 2 counselors- he looked so tiny in his giant backpack, gesturing with his arms while he told them something. I can't believe how old he is. He has been especially challenging lately and I tell Ryan it is a sign that he is smart and healthy- such a therapist. He has more than worn me out in the last few weeks but really, he is a fabulous little work in progress.
On the "Loss of Self"
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment