Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sooooo big...

He got bigger and more mature ;) while we were gone. It was hard for me to leave them- I focus on attachment in my work so naturally, I felt like it was a big deal to leave both of them. Beau understood more and he really thrived... kind of like a mini-summer camp. He is acting more grown up and this morning while I was putting his tote in its spot, I looked around but he was already sitting in his circle with his class- something that took minor (and sometimes major) coaxing before. He took a photo of us to Nana and Boppa's to put by his bed (his idea). They were both up late last night to welcome us home and we are getting used to Indiana time again. We are all tired but a little bit 'high' on each other and being home.

1 comment:

The Carrels said...

Beau does look like a big kid in that picture!