Saturday, May 7, 2011

this week

Last week of 3. What a glorious little man he is.
serious before movie night at Children's Corner. Leland cried the entire time. Uggg. When I picked him up I said 'did you have fun?' 'I cry' 'Why did you cry?' "sad'... "I'm sorry you were sad Leelee." 'me too'. I felt so sad that he was upset for so long. Ah well. It's funny how enormous your kids look when you see photos of them. We have had another busy week. Ryan is out of town in minnesota at a memorial for his grandmother. the boys and I couldn't make the trip but we are having some fun. T-ball, movie night, a lot of playing and luckily- very little rain. We have a new neighbor next door who has a 3 year old dog named Roxy. Georgie and Roxy cry through the fence at each other so I told him he could just let her in. It is soooo great. Georgie wrestles me when she doesn't get to play, no matter how many runs/walks she has had so I'm happy to let her wrestle someone else ;). My graduation is next weekend as is Beau's birthday! I am so grateful that I was able to take my time and finish up with out having to compromise my time with the boys. I can't believe he is almost 4 and I also can't believe that he is only 4. If you know him, you know what I mean.

No comments: