Saturday, August 6, 2011

Boys at the Park

The "cheese" face. Still, I love how dirty his legs are and how sweaty he gets. He plays like such a 'boy' and then he eats everything he can find.
I love this photo of Leland. It reminds me of a picture I had in my bedroom growing up of a little girl ;) angel. It sometimes seems ridiculous how sweet he looks when he can be so 'terrible'. I guess that's the 2's for you. Mostly his outsides match his insides though... He was bugged with me for taking his photo and not pushing him.....He looks about 14 in this photo with that expression... I imagine I have years and years of that 'look' coming my way,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leland is SUCH a doll... that hair, those eyes: WAY TO CUTE!! :) Both your boys for that matter are adorable!! Hope all is well Abby! Great Blog!