Thursday, April 26, 2012

Baby Brother

11

20

22

33

35


36

We are starting to get ready for baby. The pregnancy has been ok- the beginning and the middle were rougher than my other two pregnancies, but the end is easier so far. We have chosen a few names and are painting his room and getting him clothes all set up. Honestly- we have forgotten to get excited and are a little overwhelmed by the idea of 3 children but I know once we see him, it will all fall into place and even if it's messy- we'll get through. He is an active baby- not quite as active as Beau (who is?) but maybe a little more active than Lele. He measures right on and I have carrying a little bit higher which is way easier for me. Next week I'll be 37- we will peek at him and I think I may get checked to see if he is progressing. We have an unduction date set May 18th since Ryan will be leaving town on the 20th. That's 5 days before my due date so hopefully I will be ready to have him. I admit to not loving the newborn phase but it has been a long time since I have had a tiny baby. I am looking forward to it with excitement and dread... totally normal. He will have lots of attention - that's for sure. I'm just not quite sure how I can nurse at the swimming pool while keeping the other two kids alive but I'm sure we'll figure it out.

No comments: