Born May 15, 2007
and February 27th, 2009 and May 12, 2012
Monday, June 18, 2012
Beau, the big brother
This boy...He is suddenly so big and with out being the cheesy 'proud' parent I will say he really has hit his stride this year. He is so helpful- always running to get me things, talking to Shepherd and cleaning up. Physically, he is fairly unreal- and he loves to move and practice sports. We have reached the age where you can look forward and imagine and I feel really happy with how he handles himself and how he cares about himself. He has always had a 'tricky' personality- having trouble with transitions, avoiding attention and being a little bit anxious. His confidence and desire to be big seems to have replaced some of our struggle and a new not always good attitude has emerged. So therapisty ;) but I think it's a good sign- he's ready to go off into the world. I could not be prouder of him and I'm hoping he will transition to kindergarten smoothly. It will be exciting and sad at the same time. I am looking forward to having Lele be my big kid but sad to see my first sweet baby off into the world. He expects perfection from himself so that will be a struggle... I can not really relate to that ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment