Born May 15, 2007 and February 27th, 2009 and May 12, 2012
You look so great! I haven't really started to show yet (to the common eye). But I figure it won't be long now since this is number 2! Are you showing earlier than last time?
Cute belly woman!
You look great...and I still think your belly is more compact and mine is blubbery-mc-blubberson! Today is a good day tho...I'm still in 'real' jeans!
You are such a cute pregger! I so miss my belly!! (Oh wait...I still have one... but now it is all stretched out and flabby) :(Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You look so great! I haven't really started to show yet (to the common eye). But I figure it won't be long now since this is number 2! Are you showing earlier than last time?
Cute belly woman!
You look great...and I still think your belly is more compact and mine is blubbery-mc-blubberson! Today is a good day tho...I'm still in 'real' jeans!
You are such a cute pregger! I so miss my belly!! (Oh wait...I still have one... but now it is all stretched out and flabby) :(
Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment