If you have recently been exposed to anyone at our house- soooo sorry. Ryan got the flu on friday after I had it. Let me just say, pregnancy and the stomach flu do not mix. Ryan took Beau for the day today to his parents house while I cleaned and disinfected our house. I think I did 7 loads of laundry- sheets, towels, you name it- it's clean. Thanks Ry. I can get sooo much more done with Beau not yelling "Mama?" and having to give him an entertaining play by play of what I'm doing- including the occasional song and dance. I don't understand those stay at home moms whose houses are always clean. What are their toddlers doing? They must be bigger fans of television than mine. Beau likes to steal the 'sweeper' and the vacuum and usually is trailing me with some sort of cereal dropping out of a bowl while I walk around trying to straighten. Maybe I should be more strict. Hmmmmm.
So- it is 5:00 and Beau and daddy are on their way back and I am out of things to do and a little achy from cleaning and taking jake on a dog-adventure. So- more blogging. By tomorrow I should be back to my super high energy (right?) self and living in a clean house. I took this pic of Beau yesterday after he got his hair cut. It had only been a month but it looked shabby. I didn't realize boys required so many haircuts. I don't really like him to look so grown-up, it always looks a little dorky to me, but it's cute and hopefully it won't be shabby by thanksgiving. Hopefully we will all be healthy. I am so looking forward to the holidays and having Ryan home. We are so lucky to have everyone here.
Beau had his first spontaneous thought yesterday (just kidding- sort of)... We were in the car, driving along the canal ( where we always talk about the ducks) and he said "Mama..... duckies.....brrr"... "yes, the duckies are cold"- i told him.
On the "Loss of Self"
15 years ago
4 comments:
I'm sorry you're sick, we are too but they just have colds and are - you guessed it - not sleeping well! :) I hope everyone stays better! Cute haircut!
so cute! so sorry you had the flu...ugh, not fair! whenever you guys are feeling up to it you definitely have to come over and see nola (and gabby of course :) ). we would love to have you!! i think i remember in my pain pill haze you offering to bring dinner...how bout ordering a pizza ;)
He is so adorable!! I can't believe how grown up he has gotten since I last say him - My mom thinks he looks just like you Abby :)
Love you beau-beau! (and mama)
Can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment