Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Boys

Beau seems extra gigantic lately. We don't know how because he never stops moving. He is so funny. He is talking in sentences. The new things he says constantly are "I want it..... take a tubby." (always I want it and then what he wants)... "I need it...sip Mama's coke ;)" He is so sweet and funny and has started actually noticing the baby. Leland is doing well- crank city at night between 7 and 9 and loving to be held still but we know it could be so much worse. It will be fun when we know a little more about him. Right now he is just a little old-man alien with a lot of needs. We love him- of course- but we can't wait until he's a little bit bigger. The only thing I know about him is that he loves the milkies. He doesn't look tons like Beau did. He is a big baby too but looks skinny to me. We have our appointment on friday for his one month-wow! Beau was 13 and a half pounds at one month so I know there is no way Leland will be that big. We have been having fun lately- we have an activity every day. Beau still goes to his little school one morning a week. We have music class and are in several playgroups. I haven't quite figured out how I will nurse at the park and also chase Beau so he doesn't plummet to his death but we bought an ergo and I figure we'll do the best we can. We are going to Monkey Joe's on Wednesday which I think Beau will love. I will try to get some pics if I remember my camera.

1 comment:

Paul Melillo said...

You are doing great! I am very impressed. And you make some cute kids too!