Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Telling me somethingSkeptical Leland- he has this look on his face a lot.
Leland is the sweetest baby. He is so laid back. Just to keep it real- he still fusses, screams in the car, nurses non-stop and needs to be held a ton. He is so used to activity that if I go somewhere loud, he almost always falls asleep. He falls asleep when my dad plays the piano. Instead of dancing (kicking etc) like Beau used to, he holds perfectly still. Funny.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

If you want to borrow my Baby's First Blow Dryer CD, you are more than welcome to it! For a while! :)

braun brothers said...

I love those pics! He has some really cute expressions. :)

I know what you mean about being laid back but still "needy" (I mean, obviously--they are babies). Tommy was/is the same way! Maybe something about the second child?

The Carrels said...

I think Leland and Katie are a lot alike! I love Leland's expressions!