We spent Saturday night with the Spindler family. Their girls are both 3 months younger than our boys so they have a lot of fun playing together. Leland and Sadie were great subjects (neither can really move) but Beau and Rylee were a little too wild to photograph. They loved running up and down the hall. Then they would giggle and run into the bedroom and shut the door (insert obvious joke). We all had such a good time and maybe a little too much margarita.
Beau is always missing clothes in his most wild shots. I think they hold him back. I know it's fuzzy but this is a photo that really reflects who he is :).

2 comments:
What beauties! Is there a setting on your camera that looks like a kid? Mine has one and I use it for all action shots. I can't believe how well that baby girl is sitting up - V is still falling right over!
Thanks for coming over! We had a great time and we'll have to do it again sometime soon. Thanks for taking pics with your new camera, I am going to steal some of them for my blog too. I hope Beau feels better soon.
Post a Comment