Bummer- some weirdo has been pulling photos off of our blog and the blogs of our friends. Nothing scary, just a little stupid. If you would like to keep checking out what we are up to, please email me at ARistineSmith@aol.com or just comment on this post and I will add you so you to the list. Also- if you check out one of the blogs on my blogroll, let me know and I will email my friends to add you. I know I am a blog traveler and we all want to be able to see photos etc. as the kids grow. Ugggg.
8 comments:
Add me! And email me the creepos name! I had a creepo before Ava was born and that's why I took mine private, too. I like reading Stephanie's as well - will you let her know! I don't have her email.
That is a shame, people are freaks! Add me, k?
ugg...that is creepy! i have been toying with the idea of going private as well. i hate to do it, but it is kinda scary what is out there. anyways....please add me! i enjoy your blog :)
Please add me! I love keeping up on what the boys are doing, eventhough we don't really keep in touch:) I usually check out Brooke and Stephanies blogs as well. We still need to try Monkey Joe's sometime!
Please add me! I know you never hear from me, but I love seeing pics and hearing about your family!
Yikes, crazy weirdos. I'd love to keep following along...slboyer3@hotmail.com
hi Abby. I'm a friend of Steph Melillo's (met you a few times), and enjoy reading both you and Steph's blogs. Sorry you have to make them private - people can be such creeps. Would you mind adding me please? Thanks!
Hi! We've never met but commented on each other's blogs a few times. I like to follow your blog so could you please add me? Do you need my email? It's llschaefe@yahoo.com.
Bummer about the weirdo.
Thanks!
Lindsay Jenson (Willow's mom)
Post a Comment