Wednesday, October 15, 2008

17 months, 20 weeks, thanks and venting...

17 months today
possibly delirious from the tylenol?
So, we seem to have hit a rough patch at our house. Beau is getting his 2 year molars and is clingy and cranky and sad- he was better when I took these pics- I couldn't even post a sad photo- too sad. He cried the entire time at 'school' on tuesday and all morning this morning (sorry Max and Jill) and then I saw one was poking through. He told me "Ona---Tess"- so we spent a lot of the day with Tess which is better than Tylenol for Beau. He doesn't usually have this much trouble with teeth but I think they may all be coming in- yikes! In other news, Beau's Nana watched him all day monday and Mama (with the help of Mimi) cleaned the basement. This may seem like no big deal but it is worth documenting. We have an unfinished basement and since the May of 2007 :) we have been shoving things down there when they don't fit in our teeny house. It was dirty and nasty and I think I may still be tired from the whole thing. Beau was gone the whole work day which has never happened before and I had a new appreciation for the working mom. I felt like I barely saw him and I missed him but it was nice to have some time to get things done. I am now 20 weeks and feeling pretty good- except for the very early wakeup calls that leave me exhausted in the afternoon along with the pushing Beau around in the stroller for an hour so he'll take a decent nap- I can't complain (which I just did). It is definitely different being pregnant for the second time. I feel like this baby must be tinier from the sheer amount of energy I exert carrying his big brother around on top of him all day. Oh- Beau is 17 months today. And one more piece of randomness- Happy Birthday Adrianne! We love you and miss you.

4 comments:

Joanne said...

Oh those teeth are the WORST. I hope it goes fast. Twenty weeks already! Yay!

nicole said...

poor Beau!!! i don't know if gabby has gotten those yet...i'll check her out tonight!

The Carrels said...

Beau looks much happier in those pictures than he did when we were there on Tuesday...I hope the TYlenol helped and he sleeps past the 5s for you! :)
thanks for letting me borrow some of your mat. clothes for my weekend in Chicago...you are sweet!

The Houghs said...

Glad you are all doing better! Keegan is only getting his 5th tooth at 19months! I'm convinced he's probably going to start with the molars the month I'm due!! :-)
When do we get to see another belly shot?? :-)