Thursday, October 23, 2008

Zoo Boo

Beau the very uncomfortable dinosaur...His costume smooshed his face.We went to zoo boo this afternoon with some friends. It was crazy because so many kids have fall break. Still, it was fun and something to do. Ryan has been out of town since wednesday so we are keeping busy while the weather is nice. I picked up Beau's costume this morning at target and it was slim pickins.. I think it's a dinosaur. He doesn't care for it and I am a bad Halloween Mama- neither one of us is that into halloween at this point.
Josie the cow
Max
Tess the ballerina in the maze- she is going to be Pinocchio but her costume is not quite ready so she came as a ballerina... I think she looks very flashdance.

1 comment:

nicole said...

hahahahah! those pictures are awesome!!! beau's face is priceless with the head on!!!