Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Very Sweet Day...

We had out ultrasound today and found out that we are having another boy. Yeah! We are so excited and he looked perfect. We will NOT be telling the name but we are pretty much set on one. They will be taking another look at him later to see if he has become gigantic. Right now he is perfectly tiny :)... I love seeing their little feet. It makes the nausea and fatigue worth it. Beau, naturally, has no idea what's coming. He won't be quite 2 when this guy is born (21 months). I don't have a scanner and I'm too tired to take a pic of the ultrasound photo so I thought I would just post this cuteness that little beans turn into...

6 comments:

JIR said...

Yay! It's so exciting.

Brooke said...

Congrats on another little boy! Beau will love having a little brother! Sorry we played phone tag all day today. Hopefully we get to see you guys this weekend!

nicole said...

congratulations!!!!

The Houghs said...

Congratulations!!!! Yeah, for healthy babies!! WE didn't find out the gender with Keegan. I finally convinced Shon that I want to find out with this one, so I am really excited!!! We have about 4 weeks to go!! How are you feeling?

starfitch said...

That is fantastic! I didn't see your poll, but I would have guessed boy anyway. :-) What fun you have ahead.

Anonymous said...

congratulations tiny baby boy!