Your babes are SOOO cute!! :) I love these pics of Leland and I can't believe Beau is almost two!
Sorry Leland hasn't been sleeping well...I sure know how that goes. :( I swear it is something about the second one--they don't want to miss anything during the day and then they want special mama-cuddle time at night or something. :) Tommy was the crappiest sleeper of all time and he started to get better so hopefully Leland will too :)
1 comment:
Your babes are SOOO cute!! :) I love these pics of Leland and I can't believe Beau is almost two!
Sorry Leland hasn't been sleeping well...I sure know how that goes. :( I swear it is something about the second one--they don't want to miss anything during the day and then they want special mama-cuddle time at night or something. :) Tommy was the crappiest sleeper of all time and he started to get better so hopefully Leland will too :)
Post a Comment