Thursday, July 2, 2009

This Week

We have had a good week except for the fever that Beau had for a few days and when he fell and his tooth went through his lip. Oh- he also has huge blisters on his feet from the CVS 'crocs' I bought him. He hasn't complained about any of it though. He was so sick over the weekend that we were able to just sit around- it was so strange. But, now we are up and about again. Leland is having cereal and trying to fall asleep on his own in his crib. Poor guy. I am trying to be more deliberate about naps with him but as you Mama's of two know- it's hard... He gets dragged around and usually has a smile on his face.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Wow, cereal already! Time flies! Beau's hair looks super cute, it's getting long.

Anonymous said...

I just ordered Beau REAL crocs. Its the least his aunt who only sees him once a week could do.

xoxoxoox

janie

ps- they'll be there by next weekend.