Friday, December 5, 2008

Beau and Josie

We spent the morning with Josie... The kids were so cute playing together. Now that they are older, they are more similar and can actually play. They are pretty good at sharing although Beau wanted to be boylike and climb on Josie and hug her and she told him "That hurt Josie"... Beau has been calling me 'Abby' to be cool like Josie. "Watch Barney Abby," "Fishies, Abby"... I keep saying Mama to him but I think he just likes saying it. Ryan is home with the same bad cold that has been plaguing our house for a week so it was nice for us to get out of the house. I am feeling better but I think I may be clogged up the rest of the pregnancy... Ick. Steph is having another baby in June so our 2nd babies will be closer in age than our first. Let's hope they are as sweet together.
Beau loved the tea party... Apparently he's been to one before. Can you tell he has only girl cousins. We may have to buy him a tea set and some sort of manly toy for Christmas just to keep things even.
I let them jump on Josie's big girl bed and in the crib.
Beau and Josie colored a lot.
Reading on the way home. This is Beau's favorite book. He can say all of the words.
Beau got sleepy on the ride home... I love how he puts his arm under his head when he's sleepy.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Ha, Anthony puts his head in his arms when he's tired too. Super cute!

Stephanie said...

I love all the pics! I am glad they were good for you:)

JIR said...

They will be friends for many years to come....... so sweet. I hope they get married some day. Yay! Melillo/ Smith wedding!! I'm wearing something strapless. :)