

We finally put up our Christmas tree yesterday while Beau was napping. We have the usual 'janky' (as Ryan calls it) tree. We always seem to pick one that leans. When Beau got up, he was really excited to see the tree and the lights. I let him 'help' me put some ornaments on. I was looking through the ornaments that my parents gave me and came across a little piano (I used to play). Beau immediately took the 'mamo' and put it on the floor. Then he slid to his belly and began playing the tiny keys with his fingers. I couldn't find my camera at that moment but he continued to play the tiny mamo the rest of the afternoon so I got a few good pics. I hope he can actually play an instrument well because he loves pianos, guitars and music in general more than anything. He even strums his little chest to 'play titar'. Clearly all that time in the womb listening to Nom play made an impression on my first baby. My second baby (nearly 30 weeks and bigger every day :) has to listen to even more music, me singing constantly, Wiggles etc, so hopefully he will love music too.
1 comment:
Hopefully we can play sometime soon! Max misses Beau - we look at your blog often!
Post a Comment