Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Boys Everywhere

I started back at CTS yesterday. It is going to be so great- I will be seeing clients on mondays and wednesdays so Beau and Leland will go to Nana and Boppa's one day and Mimi and Nom's another day. It's really only about 12 hours a week but I think it is just what I need. I left Leland for the first time yesterday and he starved himself for about 6 hours before giving in and taking the bottle. Thanks to Nana for holding him while he was so unhappy. It was hard for me to be away knowing he was so sad but I really think this balance will be good for me. I have to say- the day away was so much easier for me than the days with the boys. I felt like they had both grown and changes while I was away- I know that's crazy but I'm so used to knowing every detail about them and their day.

4 comments:

nicole said...

yay i'm so excited for you! it will be the perfect balance!

Ashley said...

Glad to hear you're going back to something you love doing!!! Beau and Leland will love the time with their grandparents!!!

Joanne said...

Oh good for you. I am glad it's working out with the bottle and I am SO glad you are getting out and having days of your own.

Katherine Nagy said...

Yeah Abby!! Hope to have another play date soon!!