17 lbs 4 oz..... 26 inches... 95+% for both. We are just starting to work a little on beginning a schedule. He usually goes to bed late, and gets up once so I'm fine with that. But- he sleeps in- so, we are going to try to get both of the babies down earlier so that we can actually watch a tv show or have a conversation sans children. It will be nice when that happens. I love chubby babies in summer clothes.
For kicks I just looked at Beau's stats for 3 months and he was 2 oz bigger than Leland and 1.5 inches longer. Leland has really caught up to him in weight and is quite a bit shorter meaning he is chubbier. I don't remember feeling like Beau was quite so gooey. Also- both of the boys rolled over on the table for the nurse and this was both of their first times. I guess they don't feel the need to impress me.
Leland has suddenly decided he doesn't want to take the bottle anymore. If anyone has any suggestions- I would love to hear them. I'm supposed to be leaving him on monday for my first day back at CTS so this timing is not good. I know he CAN take the bottle but suddenly he doesn't want to.
3 comments:
He is adorable! Three months already! I am jealous, of course, as we are at three measly weeks and have less than no schedule. I hope yours works out. See you soon I hope!
He is SOOO cute!!! Good luck with the schedule...I know where you are coming from! I didn't regain any "night" time until I finally made him go into his crib at 5 months.
Absolutely adorable!!!!! I hope the schedule works out and that a full night's sleep is in the future :)
Post a Comment