Wednesday, September 15, 2010

'Baby' goes to school

No backpack photo for Leland but I did take a few before 'school'. He will go for 2 hours on monday. He didn't cry and gave Mrs. Coogan kisses on the lips. Beau and I hung around his classroom so I'm not sure that next time will be as successful. It is Leland's first time doing something on his own and Beau and I will get to do something together for those 2 hours that isn't 'Baby' friendly. Once again, I am caught off-guard by how old he is. He is starting to talk more. I looked back and saw that Beau was saying sentences by this age. I think I thought he was a big boy and I feel like Leland is a newborn ;)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Glad the first time went well, hopefully when you guys aren't there he will do well again!