
Jane and Harper
Beautiful boy with a temporary (I hope) personality disorder that includes crying when Mama is out of site or when he fears I might leave him, running in place and screaming when he can't get what he wants and generally fussing and needing things non-stop...
We are trying ;) to enjoy the end of summer. The boys have one more week until our fall schedule starts. Leland is going to 'school' one morning for 2 hours. I predict he will cry the entire time :( and Beau will go two mornings a week. I am ready for some routine and I know Beau is ready for some more 'kid' time. But, it has been fun to have the flexibility to hang our with some of our friends this summer and have adventures.








1 comment:
We had fun with you guys! I like the one of Maggie and Leland in jail. I stole the one of Maggie for my blog:)
Post a Comment